- You have to post ALL the rules.
- Answer 10 questions that you have been asked then create 10 more questions for the others that you tagged to answer.
1. Do you believe in God?
2. Do you have those times when you think of something stupid you did a long time ago and when you think about it you cringe till today?
- Yes, regularly.
3. Do you like someone?
-I like a number of people, but if we're talking about 'like'-liking someone, then no ;0
4. Do you know when the Do's are gonna stop?
5. On a scale of 1-10 how good do you think your art is?
-At the moment? 7.5
The thing is that the "10" will probably never stop raising its stakes. When I get to 8, the 10 will have become an 11 if you get what I mean
6. Do you use bases when you draw or do you just start working on the drawing?
-I once tried using bases 6 years ago, back when I didn't even know about layer settings; Nowadays I tend to use something called references if I'm in dire need of help. But usually I simply do the do, and get on without it :T
7. How tall are you?
-Boy last time I checked it was 1,66 meters maybe? That's like 5'4" or 5'5" I think
8. Like school?
-Yes, my last couple of teachers were really chill and stuff was nice; even if I still tend to wake up occasionally stressed out because I dreamed that I still had final exams coming up
9. Do you have Depression?
-Nah, maybe a bit unhealthy apathy towards social contact, but since my number one goal is being able to live off of my art in the future, I'm currently prioritizing working on myself as an artist
10. How long does it take for you to draw something? ( Including coloring and shading? )
-depends on what kind of quality I'm aiming for. Something purely fun and experimental? 30 min - 1 hour. Something done as a commission that someone paid for? 1 h 30 min - 2 hours and 3-4 hours if it's a very challenging piece. Something personal that I really want to do as well as I can at that moment, investing 100% into it? Who knows, time doesn't matter at that moment, I'll only stop when I no longer have the energy to continue working on it or if I don't know how to continue. That can happen after 2 hours, 4 hours sometimes 10 hours or more :I
10 questions for anyone interested in answering them:
1. Can you remember the first legit thing that truly inspired you artistically? (random google image search dragon pictures? Yu-Gi-Oh cards? Comics or maybe an art installation?)
2. Are you comfortable with speaking in front of groups of people, and are there certain conditions that would influence your answer?
3. Is there anything that currently stops you from doing the things you want to do/be?
4. Have you had any recent new discoveries in things that interests you, or that you've learned you're passionate about?
5. When thinking of "being at peace" what is the first thing that comes to mind?
6. Coolest pet to have?
7. Would you describe yourself as someone who can cook?
8. Do you enjoy daydreaming? If so, what kind of scenario/setting is your go-to?
9. What's the most appealing fashion style/s? And are you living it?
10. Are you punctual? If not, are you the kind of person that doesn't let people know that you'll be late / or when exactly you'll be there?
...That last one might be a bit passive-aggressive :'0 feel free to exclude the latter part, but if you are that kind of person; even if I do love you, I still hate you.
Also, the problem with thinking of questions that you yourself like to think about, is wanting to answer them too; coolest pet is obviously a crow or snake. My go-to daydreams always have witches and dragons. Cool fashion styles for me is something like modern minimalistic vampire (what does that even mean????)